What's up

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What's up

Post by jpmc on Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:26 pm

How's things going in the northern hemisphere Steve?

Must be nice to have summer just around the corner again, you'll be able to get the bike out and brush off the cobwebs.

Any new toys in your garage lately?

I see the visitor numbers are still up there but not many if any wishing to add there 5p. and I guess as temps go up and days get longer the numbers will drop off too.

jpmc
Expert
Expert

: :

Back to top Go down

Re: What's up

Post by Rislar on Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:02 pm

All great up here Jono, Summer!! i wish just loads of rain im afraid Suspect
Funny enough off to the Isle Of Man on the bike next week, that should blow the cobwebs off well and truly, we always like a good old blast away Very Happy
I've not bothered with anything new to be honest as i'm happy with the shed load i've got, its like a bloody garage around here Laughing
Yes plenty of visitors and members but no posters, they might be shy! or just looking for info Who Knows

Have you been up to anything, hows the family?

Rislar
Administrator/Founder
Administrator/Founder

http://www.eclipse-bowling.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jpmc on Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:40 am

Family's all good, and haven't really been up to much just living life.

Isle of Man. Are you racing or just for a visit?
Dangerous place for racing, I know of a couple of New Zealanders that have lost there lives over there Crying or Very sad

Lots of rain that's not good, the weeds in the garden will be loving it rain and warmer temps are there favourite things. Just hope you get the rain out of the way over spring and then when summer kicks in it will be great weather. ROFL

I still haven't replaced my old D40 yet. (212,000km on it now) Been spending time and money doing things around the house but the accountant is telling me I need to spend some money so might need to get off my ar*e and replace it now. Still can't decide what to get though, D40 facelft, D40 V6 or Ranger.
I really like the Ranger but I'm thinking if I go to another D40 then all the add-on's I've got will transfer straight over. scratch

Are you going to venture to London to see any of the Olympic's or is that not really your thing?
I don't mind watching a wee bit on TV but don't think I could be bothered going to see it live. Live sports don't do a lot for me (rather sit at home or down the pub and watch on the idiot box) but music is a different story, live concerts are great for both the music and the atmosphere.

Anyway better fly should be out earning money so I'll catch you later.
jpmc
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Rislar on Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:50 pm

Very Happy Not racing bud, other than racing ourselves Innocent we always go over just before as the track is laid out and we can try it for ourselves grin

Can't believe you've not replaced the bugger yet, i think its time for a new one although i'd be stuck on which to buy also, the new D40 just looks the same and i always like a good face lift Laughing

Not off to the Olympics, not my thing, i'll watch the opening and closing ceremony and that's my lot!
Funny you should mention music though as i go to at least 3 festivals a year, this year will be staying in the UK as we usually treck to Europe for a few, so Download for Sabbath this year and Sonisphere then Solfest, Hard Rock Hell and Storming the Castle which is a bikers festival! should be a laugh anyway grin

Glad all's well at your end bud, take care and will speak again!

Rislar
Administrator/Founder
Administrator/Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jpmc on Sat May 05, 2012 1:50 pm

Out of all of those the only one I've heard of is Download. Rolling Eyes Didn't think I lead that much of a sheltered life but maybe because of the fact they aren't quite as big internationally. scratch
jpmc
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Rislar on Tue May 08, 2012 1:29 am

Sonisphere is as it runs across Europe! or maybe you do have a sheltered life Laughing

Rislar
Administrator/Founder
Administrator/Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by hopkin on Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:04 am

Thought I had better pop in and update my avitar as the HiLux has now gone and been replaced wih an Isuzu, had it for a few weeks now and have completed one trans European trip UK to Bulgaria, all went well.
hopkin

Back to top Go down

Post by jpmc on Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:45 pm

Glad to hear it's going well.
Had thought about getting an Isuzu myself to replace my old Navara but in the end got another D40.

Looks good in white.
jpmc
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Rislar on Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:24 am

Hi Hopkin Hello

Rislar
Administrator/Founder
Administrator/Founder